1. Join the children of SMCA as they present their Resurrection Play
Thursday, March 29th at 7:00 PM. Please try to attend.
2. St. Mark Missionary Baptist Church cordially invites the NSU Center of
Excellence for Minority Health Coalition of South Hampton Roads and all
Health Care Providers to our-
Annual Community Health and Wellness Day
Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 9AM-1 PM.
Health Care Providers need to R.S.V.P by April 10, 2018 to:
- Charmaine Lamb, RN Health Ministry Chair (757) 729-5371
- Janice Darden, Health/Wellness Day Coordinator (757)285-3787
- Marilyn Grant, Health/Wellness Day Coordinator (757)358-5398
3. The Brotherhood Ministry will be collecting can food donations every
Sunday until May 19th, in the Narthex after each service. Thank you in
advance for your support.
4. The Pastor’s Aid Ministry is still accepting deposits to see the play
“Jesus” at the Sight and Sound Theatre in Pennsylvania—When: July 20-21,
2018 and a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due which reserves your seat
and final payment is due July 1, 2018. King room — $345.00 per person,
Double rooms — $315.00 per person and children under 15 is $215.00 per
person. The cost includes ticket for the show, transportation, hotel,
continental breakfast, dinner and guided tour of Amish Country. Contact
Sisters Jackie Brown or Diana Davis in the church office for more