The annual church conference will be held on Monday, January 28th at 7:00 pm in the Edmonds Center. All members are welcome to attend.
The Scholarship Ministry will be meeting on Tuesday, January 15th at 6:30 pm. Ministry members are asked to please attend.
Bible study will resume on Wednesday, January 9th at 12:30 pm and 7:00 pm. Come out and start the new year with a fresh start.
What is healthy weight loss?
- It is not just about a “diet” or “program.”
- It is an ongoing lifestyle that includes long-term changes
- It is achieved by relying on healthful eating – a balanced diet with lof of vegetable, fruits, and water.
- It is being physical active most days of the week (about 60-90 minutes, moderative intensity).
- It is a gradual and steady weight loss (about 1-2 pounds per week).
- It is not easy, and takes commitment. Don’t forget to consult your doctor first!